www.teplivina.com contains a lot of articles about various topics related to Effective Learning Skills, Personal Development and Effective Communication, and is specially and particularly designed for students who have academic problems and want to seek solutions, who do average with their studies and want to excel further, who want to balance their life between study and other aspects, and who want to learn more about business and entrepreneurship.
All articles in this website can be summarized in four big main themes:
+ Effective Communication Skills: you learn to speak to inspire people
+ English Language Learning: you learn effective learning strategies to learn English and other skills.
+ Personal Development: you learn to become a person of your choice.
+ Scholarships: you learn how to find study scholarships and how to get one.
This website intends to help you get the following 4-A outcomes:
- Academics: get higher scores in your academic studies.
- Attitude: develop powerful habits and personality for study and life in general.
- Assets: learn to manage and increase your physical, mental, intellectual and financial assets.
- Association: learn to balance your life, study, relationship, profession and other aspects.
All articles in this website are written based on Livina’s real life experience and knowledge. This website will allow you to learn quite a lot about me (Tep Livina) and other things related to Education, English Language Learning Skills, Effective Communication Skills, and etc. that you might have heard but forgotten or you might have never heard before. So let’s begin.
- Who is Tep Livina? What is he doing in this website? It is important that you know me and my purpose of writing articles in this website. I am more than certain that you treat your precious time so well that you don’t want to waste it on things that aren’t interesting to you and are not of use to you. To know me, click about.
- How I got out of gang group. Before you read any other articles, I want you to finish this article firstly. Just click How I got out of gang group and you will read another true story about me and my enduring past life. This story may be similar some of you reading it, so you may learn from it directly. Also, the merit of the story is that no matter where you are, what situation you are in, when you are, and who you are, you always have the power to change. Don’t give in to life and give up. Dress up, stand up, and walk up.
- Now, it is about time you played your game. This website is all yours. Click any categories/themes of your interests and articles of your benefits. Enjoy reading it here online or if you are serious about improving yourself, please print them out and read them again; I can assure you that the more you read those things, the more things you will learn.
Before you begin, I just want to give a word of caution. Please do not misunderstand that after you read these articles, your problems are just solved. If you have problems, you must DO something to solve them. All articles written give you guidance, advice, and wisdom, but how you make use of them totally depends on yourself.
You watch (read the articles) me doing it, but you act (go and do something about your situations).
That’s all. Let us rock and roll.
How to Use teplivina.com Effectively
www.teplivina.com is a personal website created by Mr. Tep Livina, who has gone from a gangster to become an outstanding college student and entrepreneur, and aiming to share with the public his knowledge and experience related to Learning, Education and Self Development for Students. www.teplivina.com is completely FREE, but in order to take ultimate benefits of this website, you should take some time to read the following guidance specially made for you to help you.
I. For students
If you are a student whether in high school or college, you are definitely at the right place because there are many useful articles of which you are able to take advantage. To make it easy for you, I make a category called Study Skills which consists of good articles to help you improve your learning capability. Some of the good articles are:
- Memory improvement tips for students
- How to avoid plagiarism
- 7 goals for smart students
- A short pen is better than a long memory
- Brief summary of Personal Learning Styles
Because you are a student, I think you might want to be always updated with useful and insightful knowledge. If you think so, why don’t you sign up for FREE Insightful Newsletters from www.teplivina.com. These new newsletters will be send to you every month after you enter your most used email at the box under the sidebar “Get Your Free Insightful Newsletter”, which you can find at the bottom of this post.
II. For people who have problems in relationship aspect of life
First, I am not a love guru or anything, but I have produced many good articles on the aspect of relationship/love. Based on the feedback, many people have appreciated these articles because they get advice to help them solve their problems. To make it easy for you, I make a category called Relationship/Love which consists of dozens of good articles to help you improve your relationship aspect of life. Some of the good articles are:
- Love: a huge liability for students
- Waiting for the perfect person
- Children and parents questions
- The relationship advice
- Speak the truths
III. For people who have problems in communicating with others
Communication Skills is a must subject for any person who wants to be successful in today’s technological and competitive society. It’s generally believed that a person who is able to communicate with other people well tends to succeed in their life because they are able to get their message across in an easy and friendly way. Personally, I am a student of communication skills and have invested time and efforts to learn the subject and become better in my life. Throughout the years, I’ve definitely come across many good lessons some of which have been used and reflected in articles in category: Communication Skills. Some of the best articles in the category are:
- How to build rapport with people
- How to talk like a salesperson
- How to become a good talker
- Is talk really cheap?
- Nervousness killer
IV. For ordinary individuals who want to grow exponentially
Nowadays, more and more people begin to realize that schooling is not enough for a person to become successful, peaceful and/or happy in life. Because a person needs to always learn to live, school alone is inadequate; other forms of learning have to be included. Some people turn to TV to learn or read while others like you surf the internet for quick advice and suggestions. The best part is you have come at the right place. As mentioned, www.teplivina.com consists of good materials and lessons to help you grow fast and right. You can start improving your life here with me by reading some of my best Self Development articles as follows:
- How to release stress
- How to change my bad habits
- Fail to plan, plan to fail
- 5 reasons to keep learning always
- Why goal-setting is so important?
Today, www.teplivina.com has helped many students and people improve their life for better in academics and life. Join them now by bookmarking this site so that you remember and can come back later or subscribing to www.teplivina.com. (On the top of the page, you see a RSS Feed box. Click it to subscribe).
HOLD ON! Have you signed up for your FREE Insightful Newsletters yet? If not, do it now before it’s too late. Normally, I send these newsletters every month via email. So, give me your most used email, and I’ll send them to you, again FREE of Charge. The Sign Up form is available below. Thank you for visiting this site.